Thursday 18 November 2010

Robs spaceship design (Part 2)

Another annoyingly awkward bit….making the space in the front for the window.
I didn’t plan any of this very well did i…. well…. I didn’t plan it at all…..anyway… I digress….
Point is…..when I modelled the main part of the craft i forgot to take into account the shape of the window….and….well….. the fact that there would be a window…. What a tit! …..lets just say it meant doing a fair bit of tweaking. Not really happy with it, but….once again….. frustration got the better of me and I just deleted the faces and left it at that. Bloody thing….
Anyway…..mirrored the geometry and merged it to get me ship shape all ship shape…
Did some basic cubey type shapes to create a bit of an interior….(think I changed these slightly since this version of the model…not much mind….but they are slightly different now.) .. oh yeah… theres also a gap there for the door…..that was the only bit that was straight forward :P
The aforementioned door way… with frame!…and… some groovy lil fins on th rear of the craft…

No comments:

Post a Comment